it.speaks.


I believe that things happen for a reason.

I believe that the Universe sends us numerous signs along the way.

I hesitate to chalk things up to being coincidental or at the mercy of 'randomness'.

In the past few days, my ' "random" word-generator' sent me these words:

woebegone:

1. Beset or overwhelmed with woe; immersed in grief or sorrow; woeful.
2. Being in a sorry condition; dismal-looking; dilapidated; run-down.

bellwether:

A leader of a movement or activity; also, a leading indicator of future trends.

deus ex machina:

1. In ancient Greek and Roman drama, a god introduced by means of a crane to unravel and resolve the plot.
2. Any active agent who appears unexpectedly to solve an apparently insoluble difficulty.

jollification:

Merrymaking; festivity; revelry.

rara avis:

A rare or unique person or thing.


Maybe in times of confusion and sorrow, we imagine signs.

Maybe the signs really exist.

Is there a link? Why not.

The Universe speaks to us....do we listen?

I try. I do.



1 comments:

mythsn_legends said...

I believe the universe does show us signs....whether we want to 'see' or 'listen' is up to us..
I'm in the same boat too... i try too :)

Post a Comment