hollowblackswirldarkquestionsresistshelpwhy


I am sad.


It is a strange sadness. It moves like liquid, seeking room in crevices within me, filling them.

I don’t understand this sadness.

When I try to make sense of it, I see a black, swirling cloud. Sometimes it is smoky, the haziness compounds it mystery.

It’s thick and heavy. I try to push it, wade through it, brush it away, but it resists, and my efforts are futile.

Where does it come from? Why is it here? What does it want with me?

I do not know how to respond to this sadness.

I feel guilty. Ashamed. Worried. Unsettled.

I am not a sad person. I am one who is contented with her surroundings. I am optimistic. I am peaceful.

So why has this Stranger of Sadness come into my life?

I do not know.

But the discrepancy kills me.

I do not want to be sad.

What shall I do?

I know not.

3 comments:

Serena said...

y r u sad? is it because of the excema? or ur mum?

*k said...

either,neither, both...i don't know.

i dont think it's because of mom's case; that has been going on for most of my life. eczema? same, but could be a contributing factor.

i just...dont know.

it's tiring.

and bloody frustrating.

mythsn_legends said...

I did mentioned this to you in my email and I shall mention the same here.....

I shall walk with you through the dark swirly clouds if you need someone to do so.....
I shall also be the ears and the shoulders if you ever need someone to scream, and cry....

You are not alone my friend....

Post a Comment