Revelation


I've decided that every day -ok, woah, too big a commitment-, scratch that, as often as possible, i shall include a little 'fact' about myself.

It shall be a process of self-discovery - hopefully.

So, with great pleasure & much excitement, I bring you, KatFact #1 *curtains open, elephants ride unicycles up & down the stage, circus music plays, I trampoline off a platform & land on one knee on the middle of stage, hands stretched open (jazz-fingers), ending it with a theatrical "Ta da!!" *

The first diary I ever owned was a pink & purple diary that came with a little plastic 'heart-shaped' lock (with one of those dumbarse keys that give the illusion of safety & privacy). I was 9. I liked the idea of writing in it more than the actual act of doing so (not much has changed). I made several entries in it, only to then have my privacy ripped from me - my siblings, being siblings, read it. As a further act of precaution, I started to write my entries in code.

I then forgot the code.

So, the secrets to/of my heart shall be locked away forever. Even from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment