KatFact #3: The Half-Conscious Self


The period of time after I lay my head down on my pillow & before I fall asleep is when I'm at my most creative - I compose the best letters, think up really creative story lines, form poetry, solve math problems, come up with great decorating ideas, create new recipes...etc. The magical combination of pure exhaustion, a half-conscious state and a pillow never fails me.

Could this be why my I perform best on assignments & papers when running on 2 hours of sleep, almost no food, a pillow behind my back and the deadline coming at me quicker than a Japanese bullet train controlled by a driver running on E & an adrenaline high?

Is the state of half-consciousness my point of optimal performance?
Pic taken from...aih, I don't know. I Googled it. *malu

0 comments:

Post a Comment