To Elaine with love...




You are...
kind
joyful
blessed
a blessing
lovely
brilliant
fun
genuine
honest

Your laughter makes us smile
(and I won't credit mirror neurons for that)

You are an impish little one
But that just makes you all the more fabulous

You are a friend that came in (relatively) late in my life
But I won't question this blessing,
But rather celebrate it.

Cheers, dear one. It has been good.

ps: Can't wait to celebrate our 50th birthday (our 'company' will just have to throw a massive bash for us. *nudge nudge wink wink)

1 comments:

elaine.tan 陈伟伶 said...

You just made my dayyy, again =)

*smiles*

I'm glad our path crossed here in far.far away land! =) [since we spoke relatively little back home, hehe]

I have been truly blessed by Y.O.U :)

We are:
knitting partners.
future business partners.
laughing partners. [when other just don't get why are we amused, hehe]
mental health partners. [haha =)]
FON exhibition hall partners!!.
partners in crime. [especially during MUPC, remember? haha]

To think about it, we did soo many more nonsense together lah =)

PS. Thank youuu =) for such a lovely entry, juz for me. I'm truly honered to have you as a friend, partner ;p

Post a Comment