Oh Senate...


Firstly, I apologize to the one reader I have and the other person who accidently stumbled across this blog for the lack of updates.

No excuses. I've just been damn malas (that's 'lazy', btw).

It's 3.20 am and I'm wide awake.

Why? Because I've had lots of work to finish.

But why so late?

Because I started work at 1 am.

Why 1 am?

Because I was in an emergency Student Senate meeting from 6 pm to midnight, working on our response to the administrations Budget Proposal.

It was worth it.

I'm so immensely proud to be a part of that, and so deliriously excited over these marvellous people. The energy and passion in the room was empowering. Renewing. Freakin' fab.

Warm Fuzzies and "Yeah, Buddy"s for BSU Student Senate!

1 comments:

mythsn_legends said...

Miss 'Senatetress' Kat!!! *salute*
Yeah, since you never update sooooo long edi, i had to 'stumble' across your blog to find it updated too! *grins*
Good luck on your work!!!*hugs*

Post a Comment